Thursday, March 28, 2019

HEARTBROKEN COOKIES a.k.a sugee cookies


     I should just name it as a heartbroken cookies.WHY? let just explore the ingredients later on.its a house favourite cookies.. and  it is a must do recipe every hari raya so i just made a batch ..my kids shape it into a ball, bake it and wallah..hot from the oven and straightaway melt into the our mouth..the cookies never get a chance to stay in a jar ..

    every recipe that i posted in the blog was intendedly for my own collection as i learned from my experience..the flood in 2012..everything was washed away..i lost everything..my books,my laptop,my camera..my memories...one thing i never lose..good food, happy tummy, happy you

   so here is the recipe..recipe full of fat and sugar..not good for your heart..its  heartbroken

ingredients:
2 cups of flour
1/2 cup icing sugar
180 gm ghee* buy the best one
**** i add a pich of salt


mix everything, shape into a ball any size u like, bake it at 140 degree celcius at about 15 minutes..(dont forget to preheat the oven) depends on your size of the cookies u make 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx...