Calories is bad but always taste good!!
Someone had posted a butter cake pic on fb feed..I just love butter...butter is better than chocolate.. butter is always better than any other...butter is a lover...butter is forever.... this is because I just love butter.. errrr....
It is a dense and buttery cake..easy to bake with easy to find ingredients..
Recipe network from Chikabaker :
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups caster sugar
- 250 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- In a stand mixer(easy) or just hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
- Add the eggs and vanilla.Beat for seconds only
- Then add the dry ingredients and milk altogether.Beat until mixed well.
- Grease and line a round cake tin with baking paper.I don't do this and magic happened, it didn't stick to the baking pan.Just turn over onto plate
- Pour the mixture into tin.
- Cook for approx an hour.You'll know the cake is done when you poke the cake using a knife and it doesn't stick.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, before moving to a wire rack.